[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - parkc's build thread
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

parkc's build thread

parkc's build thread

Postby parkc96 » Sun May 20, 2012 8:33 am

Well guy i figured its about time i could start a build thread. It will be updated slowly as i get more and more stuff done, but this is where it will all go. enjoy! 8)

started with the window tint and hubcaps

then with the trd badge and partial debadging.

next was carbon fiber dash from an killa_cam

then i attempted to put a new gear shifter in.... that failed miserably :lol:

next came the msr's! These and the exhaust are my favorite upgrades by far.

then finally a new kenwood deck which will be followed up with something else on tuesday :wink:

next was the clear rear corner lights

then the clear front corners

next was the exhaust. Megan racing n1 muffler with 2.25in piping and a 16in stainless steel res

and last was painting the rear emblems flat black and getting a custom grille made.

unfortunately i dont have any pics of the rear emblems i will get those on tuesday when i get pics of the new stuff.

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: parkc's build thread

Postby parkc96 » Tue May 22, 2012 3:00 pm

update! i got these "carbon fiber" TRD side badges and the chrome guage ring trim on a couple weeks ago just never got pictures before

and now what i got today! 12in kicker CVR with a 500w kenwood amp and volume control knob.

i mounted the amp separate so that the sub is removable because i still need the room for my golf clubs and snowboards sometimes. Now i can just unplug the sub and turn off the amp and im good to go without it.

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby t3chnique » Mon May 28, 2012 4:01 pm

I like the removable sub setup, I'd do the same if I got a system
Tony the Tiger wrote:FWD = king of the streets with unpredictable pavement and road conditions.
t3chnique
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:12 am

t3chnique wrote:I like the removable sub setup, I'd do the same if I got a system

thanks man, yeah i definitely need it so i can take it out to lay down the back seats when i go snowboarding and stuff. Its really cool because we installed a bass adjust knob when we did it and its set up so it completely controls the amp so if i turn the knob all the way down im just running completely on stock stuff no amp at all so i dont need to get back there and turn it down.

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:05 pm

today i wrapped my mirrors and pillar bars in gloss black! looks great i think.

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:21 pm

installed my injen intake today that i bought from xspeed 8)

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Didn't notice the clear corners before. The cam looks good with them on.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby parkc96 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:43 pm

thanks man, i love the look with all the clear corners... i have white bulbs in all of them and HOLY SH*T the rears are bright. Had to go out of town to meet the tow truck when my dads old cam broke down this spring, and they could light up the road 200 yards back while flashing.

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby xpeed » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:06 am

Hope you enjoy it! I know I did.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-SPEC
xpeed
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby twinjetguy » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:01 am

Where did you get your custom grill made? That looks pretty sweet!
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a alcohol enthusiast!
twinjetguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby parkc96 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:48 pm

twinjetguy wrote:Where did you get your custom grill made? That looks pretty sweet!

i bought an extra stock grille, and gloss black grille mesh off ebay and had a local shop in town do it. Its not exactly what i wanted but it looks alright. I was hoping that the mesh would be more inset then it was but it looks good none the less. Theres a few other camry's that have similar ones done. Talk to "-_-" on here, he has one that he did that looks absolutely perfect.

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Just a quick update, this shows the flat black emblems a little bit along with the white LED's i put in. A friend of mine has an es300 and bought a bunch so i got a few from him. They're way brighter, and look great with the white car.

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Camry