[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TRD RSB need new bushings
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

TRD RSB need new bushings

TRD RSB need new bushings

Postby Camman » Wed May 23, 2012 5:25 pm

is there a brand of bushings i can buy that will fit the trd rsb??

they are sooo noisy now and its a bitch trying to grease it and i think they have just had enough
97 Camry... sitting lower now
17"Enkei DM5, Tokico/GC, TRD RSB, Borla Muffler, Tint: 30% front, 5% rear, Mod-Express H4 H/L 6k
Camman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: TRD RSB need new bushings

Postby xpeed » Wed May 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Look up Whitelines. How thick are the RSB? I believe Whiteline sells universal ones.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-SPEC
xpeed
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Camman » Thu May 31, 2012 8:04 am

yeah thats the main reason i asked because i dont know the size of the TRD rsb and i dont know if whiteline's is too big or too small.
97 Camry... sitting lower now
17"Enkei DM5, Tokico/GC, TRD RSB, Borla Muffler, Tint: 30% front, 5% rear, Mod-Express H4 H/L 6k
Camman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby adalex » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:49 pm

try this

http://energysuspension.com/assets/file ... atalog.pdf if u scroll down to page 75 theres a rsb measuring tape u cut out and wrap around the bar and it tells you

i also have this that helps too

stock gen 4 camry rsb

gen 4 trd rsb

hope that helps :)
adalex
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry