[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - What Camry Lip kit is this?
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

What Camry Lip kit is this?

Re: What Camry Lip kit is this?

Postby t3chnique » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:17 am

no its not, look at the holes in between the fog lights. Plus the center vents are cut differently. Its an entire bumper, I just wish I knew who made it.

DSM_Lara wrote:That is JDM it just has a lip kit :-?
2000 Gracia front end.
Tony the Tiger wrote:FWD = king of the streets with unpredictable pavement and road conditions.
t3chnique
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:54 pm

parkc96 wrote:
DSM_Lara wrote:As the title states, any camry owners know what lip his is this? I know the sides are TRD but what about front and rear?

now that i look at this a lot closer i think t3chnique is right. its a Razzi front and rear lip with what looks to be TRD sides.

nope, ive seen this bumper before i beleive its somehow oem some old dude by my job drives a camry with this bumper without the lip though, the bumper has small cuts outs like it does in this one with small circle fogs. it looks like this dude did a custom lip and got molded on to the bumper. as a matter of fact ill take a pic of that camry on thursday so i can show everyone.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby parkc96 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:11 pm

ToyoSolV6 wrote:
parkc96 wrote:
DSM_Lara wrote:As the title states, any camry owners know what lip his is this? I know the sides are TRD but what about front and rear?

now that i look at this a lot closer i think t3chnique is right. its a Razzi front and rear lip with what looks to be TRD sides.

nope, ive seen this bumper before i beleive its somehow oem some old dude by my job drives a camry with this bumper without the lip though, the bumper has small cuts outs like it does in this one with small circle fogs. it looks like this dude did a custom lip and got molded on to the bumper. as a matter of fact ill take a pic of that camry on thursday so i can show everyone.

oh yeah i know the front bumper could be an OEM bumper i think it was a special order one maybe? but to clarify i meant just the lip is the Razzi part. sorry for the confusion guys! :drinking:

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Toyota Camry