[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Email notifications down.
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Email notifications down.

Re: Email notifications down.

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:09 am

Apparently this wasn't/hasn't yet been remedied. To those of you who have contacted me via Facebook, I am frantically searching for the solution to the email problem, and am trying to contact Down2TheC to manually activate the memberships
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Down2TheC » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:48 am

I activated any new users since September 2013. We're still under fire though since we get new user requests every couple minutes. I'll need to put in some security patches before we can go back to self activation and turn the email back on. The server itself is sending email again without being crashed by bogus mail, but SG is still off.
http://solara.down2thec.com/gallery/
"We need failures in this world... failures gives us lap dances and chicken nuggets and I like both."
Down2TheC
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby PhreakdOut » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Ok, a year later and I'm replying to this. Lol.
Is the Solaraguy email dead? So EBay gets hacked and they force me to reset my password. I can choose email, text or have them call me. My eBay account is linked to this email and the phone number is an old cell number. Lmao. Fuggin eBay.

Let me know if the email will ever start again so I can save my eBay account. 734-740-6891
- Brian
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby corlon » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:49 pm

sounds like theres a few peeps on toyotanation trying to get set-up on solaraguy without any luck. can anyone here jump on toyotanation and let them know whats going on? thanks.
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Toyota Camry