[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Shocks and Springs for 96 Camry
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Shocks and Springs for 96 Camry

Shocks and Springs for 96 Camry

Postby Pawel1 » Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:08 pm

I would like to know your opinions on which shocks and springs should I use on my 96 Toyota Camry 4cyl in order to improve my stock suspension. I know that the aftermarket is that that big for Camry but are there any good options worth investing money in.
Also how much would this cost me? And is it worth doing?

Found this on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2959172172&category=1469
Don't know how legit that is. Plus I don't really trust ebay to much.
Any other good websites worth checking out?
Pawel1
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Pawel1 » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:03 pm

Anyone???
or should I have posted in different forum.
Pawel1
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby WTF?? » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:10 pm

Definately stay away from Sprint springs... heard nothing but bad things about them

check this thread out and youll learn a lot:
http://www.zer0.info/solaraguy/viewtopic.php?t=3342

I think youll find good prices on ebay or Jack at Fastrack
Retired... its been fun Image
WTF??
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby HKSV6SLE » Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:00 am

i used to have a 96 camry....
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby I4 to V6 Swap » Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:40 am

I used monroes, and kybs for struts. I really like the ride after that. Haven't experimented with springs yet.
I4 to V6 Swap

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:00 am

I have a 96 Camry also...and i have Intrax Springs and Tokicos on them. Handling was definately improved. IMO it's worth doing. the springs cost me about $200 and the Tokicos were like $100 for each but u can find some good deals on Ebay or Forums such as these (Camryman,Toyotanation, and Solara Guy) under things for sale

Return to Toyota Camry