[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - help me out here
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

help me out here

help me out here

Postby paradizecityz » Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:59 pm

I have a 1998 Toyota Camry LE and i put in an intake back then and I get the check engine light, i went to get it Diagnosed and i got the error code P0171, System Too Lean (Bank 1), can someone please tell me what this mean and what I should do to fix this, I heard from my friends to change the O2 sensor but Im not sure if it is correct, someone please help me out and reply
paradizecityz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby HKSV6SLE » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:11 pm

you might wanna check the other threads, for more info..or try searching.
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Toyota Camry