[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - '98 Camry turn signal
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

'98 Camry turn signal

'98 Camry turn signal

Postby bobtaeuber » Sat Aug 10, 2002 11:51 am

I have a '98 Toyota Camry LE and have recently noticed that right turn signal flashes more rapidly when the headlights are on. When the headlights are off they flash at a normal rate. I checked the bulb, without actually pulling it, and it appears to be OK. Any thoughts?
bobtaeuber
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: '98 Camry turn signal

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Aug 11, 2002 12:44 am

bobtaeuber wrote:I have a '98 Toyota Camry LE and have recently noticed that right turn signal flashes more rapidly when the headlights are on. When the headlights are off they flash at a normal rate. I checked the bulb, without actually pulling it, and it appears to be OK. Any thoughts?

Check your fuses. And if those are fine, check your turnsignal relays. Have them tested with a voltmeter.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

turn signal problem solver

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:35 pm

hey, well i have the same problem, all my friend did to fix it was switch the side that blinks fast to the other side, then you put the normal one to the side that was fast, then turn your car on and see, hopefully it will work

Postby Carlos Sabo » Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:17 pm

This has happened twice to my Camry. Both times, it was a sign that the bulb was about to go.
Carlos Sabo

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 20, 2003 6:25 pm

The same thing happen to me. I just clean connector between to headlight and wires then it work fine

Postby syxx » Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:12 pm

it does that in my moms 99 es 300 and my 99 camry le. i guess its just supposed to happen. she took it to the dealership and it was fixed for a while.
syxx

Postby Flipside909 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:32 am

syxx wrote:it does that in my moms 99 es 300 and my 99 camry le. i guess its just supposed to happen. she took it to the dealership and it was fixed for a while.

The lights are designed to blink fast when a bulb is out or there's a problem with the wiring. It's been a built in feature since the 70s for Toyota.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Toyota Camry