[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - This isn't all solara forum is it?
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

This isn't all solara forum is it?

Postby TraPSpeeD95 » Wed Jul 25, 2001 11:22 pm

Hello to all my solara and camry brothers,

Well i'm actually posting to see if there are any camry's that check this forum out besides myself. Well....hope some people check this web site out...its pretty nice. Hey steve you got a nice web site here man. Hopefully since your from the bay, you can make one of our meets if you have time. Thanks man.

Jeff
TraPSpeeD95
Jeff
TraPSpeeD95
C-SPEC Founder!!!!!!!!

Yall Can't Mess Wit This!!!!!!!!
TraPSpeeD95
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby cammanLA » Thu Aug 09, 2001 3:54 pm

I just found this site. I have a 2000 XLE V6 Camry. Looking to add the KAZUMA S/C to it VERY SOON. I'm trying to organize a group purchase for a LOW price. Check out the Solara "for sale" section. I'd post the info here, but I don't want to "Spam" this site.

Anyway, my mods so far include the TRD Exhaust...it's ok, I actually hoped it would be louder. I also have an INJEN intake, I recently took it off because I was wasting too much gas. Why? Because I was flooring it all over town, it makes a cool sound...but I better get the S/C so I can back it up! I havn't raced anybody, and don't really plan to on the street. When I get the S/C I'll go to the track and get my 1/4 mile times.

Why didn't I get the Solara? I wanted a 4 door car. That is the only reason I chose the Camry.
cammanLA
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby TraPSpeeD95 » Tue Aug 14, 2001 9:00 pm

Hey man...

Its all good with the Camry, i love my car. I got a 5SFE so i'm in way in competition with you YET!!!!!! I'm still thinking of gettin a turbo charger still so i dont kno. I kno that Burien toyota up at Seattle is in the process of making one, so ya.....as soon as i get my tranny swap and my turbo, i'll start challenging a lot more S/C's....hahhaaaaa.
Jeff
TraPSpeeD95
C-SPEC Founder!!!!!!!!

Yall Can't Mess Wit This!!!!!!!!
TraPSpeeD95
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

where's your site?

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2002 11:59 am

yeah, i just found this site the other day. i think some guy from SC3 linked to it. so much sites now, hard to keep track.

isn't there supposed to be a C-SPEC website coming soon? how's that going?

00 LE

Re: where's your site?

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Sep 22, 2002 12:34 pm

Anonymous wrote:isn't there supposed to be a C-SPEC website coming soon? how's that going?

00 LE

It's just all talk for now. Jon who's gonna work on the site has been busy. I think they will have a meet in October or something. Stay tuned though because we will have a SC3 Nor Cal event in the coming months. We "TeamSC3" do more than just bbq in a park all day, especially in NorCal.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby SKYravefever » Mon Sep 30, 2002 4:01 pm

Flipside909 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:isn't there supposed to be a C-SPEC website coming soon? how's that going?

00 LE

It's just all talk for now. Jon who's gonna work on the site has been busy. I think they will have a meet in October or something. Stay tuned though because we will have a SC3 Nor Cal event in the coming months. We "TeamSC3" do more than just bbq in a park all day, especially in NorCal.

We "CSPEC" do not have all day long to bbq. Much too busy to deal with petty stuff like arranging meet activities.
SKYravefever
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Flipside909 » Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:24 pm

SKYravefever wrote:
We "CSPEC" do not have all day long to bbq. Much too busy to deal with petty stuff like arranging meet activities.

Hehe...like trying to figure out how to get a meet started at a go cart track with several posts on CMPL? :D Don't worry, we all lead busy lives. It's not easy to setup a meet.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby eddie » Sat Nov 09, 2002 7:26 am

i am another camry owner here!
eddie
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Sat Nov 09, 2002 7:08 pm

I own a 01 Camry and a 02 Solara... I'm a super member :D ya... that's it!
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Return to Toyota Camry