[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Headlight Mods
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Headlight Mods

Headlight Mods

Postby Daddygonz » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:26 pm

I have a 95 XLE and i did the 9006 to 9005 low beam mod. But I noticed a plate that goes around the bulb on the low beam side that kinda restrict light. Would it mess up my light beam pattern if I remove that round plate? I do most of my driving at night so I want as much light without spending money for HIDs. Right now I am running Silverstars 9005 on lows and highs. :crazyeyes:
Daddygonz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SKYravefever » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:04 pm

no. that is the shield. Removing it will deem your low beams useless. Light will be scattered all over the place.
SKYravefever
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby bhaktard » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:37 pm

just be careful when doing that mod...i ended having both bulbs go out within a week. but i ran some 20 dollar bulbs from target =) ...so that could have been it too
bhaktard
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby trdkamuri51o » Sat May 01, 2004 10:56 pm

how about clearing out your headlights. not impossible. its been done on www.toyotanation.com check there for info on it NOTE: its best to get new headlights when doing this or they may yellow.
need wheels? www.memoryfab.com - ask for david

-1JZ Bozo Camry = Cooler than Penguin crap in January on the face of Pluto.
trdkamuri51o
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Return to Toyota Camry