[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Rear performance pads ???
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Rear performance pads ???

Rear performance pads ???

Postby wiz2 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:22 pm

Guys I ahve been trying to get some rear performance pads for my 00 V6 Camry. I have ordered some Axxis MM,Rotex and EBC none of them fit. I'm pretty sure my Camry was made in Japan,but the rear disc shouldnt be different. EBC is checking on it,but according to their chart they are correct for the application.

Has anyone else had this problem??
06 DG G35 Sedan 6 MT
motordybe spacer|stillen tube|MRR GT 1 19x8.5,19x9.5 Toyo T1R's
wiz2
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby geminimouse » Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:33 pm

If ur vin number starts with J then it's from japan.
Dunno if it's the same as solara, but porterfield's item number for rear pads is AP325. Check them out. http://www.porterfield-brakes.com/pads.html

btw Nice camry :D
08 Accord Coupe
99 Solara Sold on 7/7/07
geminimouse
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby wiz2 » Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:30 pm

Thanks man. It looks like its made in here. I have been in touch with a EBC rep who is looking itn my situation. I'll see what they can do. So far they are right the pads are pretty damn dustless and stop better than my Axxis MM. But it could be the SS brake lines too.
06 DG G35 Sedan 6 MT
motordybe spacer|stillen tube|MRR GT 1 19x8.5,19x9.5 Toyo T1R's
wiz2
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Toyota Camry