[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - guages
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

guages

guages

Postby bhaktard » Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:45 pm

i was uninstalling my guages and i blew one of the 4 main bulbs in the back...u know the small green ones ....does anyone know where i can get a replacement from and what model this is...
i have a 2000 camry
bhaktard
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jon11582 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:40 pm

If its the same as the Solara, which im pretty sure it is, its a #194

Also, if its the same, there were 5, one of which you need to take out to install the gauges to run the wire through. Try putting that one in the one thats blown.
2000 Black Solara SE
Jon11582
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby bhaktard » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:29 pm

i went to pepboys and got some white 194 bulbs and they suck ...shooo $6.99 for nothing , stock is 3X brighter ...i think imma just go to the dealer and get the orginal bulbs
bhaktard
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Toyota Camry