[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - toyota camery radio code
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

toyota camery radio code

toyota camery radio code

Postby beanboy33 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 8:26 am

I disconnected my battery to do some work and now i need the code to get my radio working. Does anyone know what it would be? Can you give my yours and i will try them.
beanboy33

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:04 am

I think its set so that it deters theft. Best advise, you can go to the toyota dealership and they will know of it. If you bought the radio (didn't come installed when you got the car) you would need the receipt as to where you got it from (ebay auction, blah blah) and take that to the dealership!
Good luck!
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Postby beanboy33 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 10:30 am

Thats right but i got this car used and the dealer wants $70 to fix it.
beanboy33

Postby Flipside909 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 11:28 am

beanboy33 wrote:Thats right but i got this car used and the dealer wants $70 to fix it.

Try another dealership. Otherwise you will be better off using that 70 bucks to buy a new aftermarket stereo.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Missay » Wed Aug 28, 2002 11:26 am

beanboy33 wrote:Thats right but i got this car used and the dealer wants $70 to fix it.

$70 bucks for a key code! that's crazy. If it's just an ordinary radio code than the dealership should give it to you free of charge as long as you have your VIN # and proof of ownership.

if they want to charge you that much that it has to be something different that a plain radio code. I didn't know that toyotas had them. Is it an aftermarket radio?
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Return to Toyota Camry