[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - camry differential
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

camry differential

camry differential

Postby guest » Mon Aug 26, 2002 10:26 pm

Hello Forum,
Does anyone know if the differential in the current solara is the same as in earlier cars with the V6 and 5spd tranny/ In particular the 93 V6LE Sport?
TIA Terje Salhus

Re: camry differential

Postby Flipside909 » Tue Aug 27, 2002 9:16 am

guest wrote:Hello Forum,
Does anyone know if the differential in the current solara is the same as in earlier cars with the V6 and 5spd tranny/ In particular the 93 V6LE Sport?
TIA Terje Salhus

Differential? or are you asking about gear ratios? No, the gear ratios for the 5 speed 3VZ-FE V6 (92-93 Camry V6) is NOT the same as the 5spd 1MZ-FE (97-01 Camry/99-02 Solara).
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

camry differential

Postby tsalhus » Tue Aug 27, 2002 9:47 pm

I mean the differential itself. Quaife offers an ATB differential for the Solara and I was considering fitting one to my Camry if the differential carrier is the same.
Terje Salhus
tsalhus

Re: camry differential

Postby Flipside909 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:24 am

tsalhus wrote:I mean the differential itself. Quaife offers an ATB differential for the Solara and I was considering fitting one to my Camry if the differential carrier is the same.
Terje Salhus

Oh you mean a Limited Slip Differential? No they are not the same for the older models and the newer models. Totally different tranny.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:15 pm

:( Thanks for the info. Terje

Return to Toyota Camry