[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Anyone have Eibach springs on a Gen.4 Camry?
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Anyone have Eibach springs on a Gen.4 Camry?

Anyone have Eibach springs on a Gen.4 Camry?

Postby TRDCamry » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:06 pm

I have a 1999 V6 Camry w/a TRD body kit. I bought the Eibach springs to accompany the Tokico struts for better handling, not really for looks. I am having second thoughts about the springs. I don't want my car to look all low and ricey. I really don't want to end up scraping over things. If any of you have lowered your Gen. 4 Camrys, please tell me about how things are going for you and how the cars looks. Your help would be greatly appreciated and would aide me in making a decision as to whether I should sell the Eibachs or put them on.
TRDCamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby TRDCamry » Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:44 am

Thanks for the help Milton. I'll be calling you next week regarding the installation.
TRDCamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 808Camry » Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:47 am

One of the best upgrades I did for my car and it isn't too low at all. You will scrape the front on high concrete parking blocks if you go too far in with a TRD lip kit on but other than that I have no probs. Ride is nice, the drop could be lower for looks but is great the way it is. Handling is a lot better. Good choice don't regret it.
808Camry
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby TRDCamry » Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:14 pm

The Installa strikes again!
Here's a link for info and pics of my 1999 Camry:
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t44068.html

Sohil
TRDCamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:57 am

I have gen4 with trd lips. Front lips have been repainted twice as they were scraped. Mind you i'm NOT lowered and we're not lousy drivers, its just that houston roads aren't friendly to kits. I can't imagine how much MORE scraping i'd go if i were lowered...from what i hear the handling is about the same..the rsb is what makes world of difference.
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Postby 808Camry » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:03 am

Handling is a lot better with just the springs. You need to make sure you have some good tires though to get the most out of it.
808Camry
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Camry