[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My turbo parts for sale....
For the one guy with it, and the few guys planning it...

My turbo parts for sale....

My turbo parts for sale....

Postby DaveSolara » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Edelbrock Intercooler: (on ebay)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0488570553
Apexi RSM: (on ebay)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... :MESELX:IT
Apexi turbo timer: $40
Intercooler piping + silicone : $80
tan A-pillar with new VDO boost gauge+pod: $15 + trade for yours (has to be tan)
Last edited by DaveSolara on Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
2000 1/2 Solara V6 1mz 5sp
t3/t4 turbo
DaveSolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby DaveSolara » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:19 pm

email me at mobilemechanic1 at hotmail.com if you are interested. I am never on here anymore. I am getting out of the whole Solara thing. Wanting to buy a Lexus IS300.
2000 1/2 Solara V6 1mz 5sp
t3/t4 turbo
DaveSolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Gen 2 Forced Induction