[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gen2 Vert Boot on Gen1
Stock talk about Solara

Gen2 Vert Boot on Gen1

Gen2 Vert Boot on Gen1

Postby Dr.Jenkins » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:58 pm

I found a Gen2 convertible boot cover (matching color) for the right price. I have a Gen1 and don't know if it will fit.

Will a Gen2 vert boot cover fit a Gen1 vert?

Thank you
Dr.Jenkins
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Gen2 Vert Boot on Gen1

Postby Dr.Jenkins » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:36 am

BUMP! Up to what year convertible boot cover will fit the Gen1?

Will the Gen1.5 fit?
Dr.Jenkins
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PhreakdOut » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:55 pm

The Gen2 is so much larger than the Gen 1. I seriously doubt it will fit properly. It's already a biyatch to install the Gen 2 cover on a Gen 2.
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Black Bob » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:32 am

No way that is gonna fit and I don't even own a vert.
Current: 2008 Brick Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 Upgrade Pkg# 2
Previous: 2005 Arctic Frost Toyota Solara SE Sport V6
Black Bob
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Location: NE Ohio--where we know nothing about everything and we know it the loudest

Return to Toyota Solara OEM