[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Instrument Dash Lights
Stock talk about Solara

Instrument Dash Lights

Instrument Dash Lights

Postby Teamroper » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:44 am

I have a 1999 SE Solara and I need to replace two of the instrument dash lights. One behind the gas level indicator and one behind the Tach on the right side. They both take the same size bulb BUT they both have the little green sleeves that slide over them and both just fell apart when I went to take them off. I know I can get the bulb from any parts store but where can I get the "green sleeves" that go over the bulb? I was told that Toyota probably doesn't have it because it is more than ten years old. Thanks for any info.

PS- Just found a dealer that had some but if someone knows of another place please post cause these cost $3.95 ea.
Teamroper
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM