[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - After Market replacement part?
Stock talk about Solara

After Market replacement part?

After Market replacement part?

Postby OharaSolara » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:15 pm

I am in need of replacing some parts on my Lower Set Gasket for my 2000 Solara. Toyota here does not sell replacement parts for older models so I looked online. I found this site which sells Lower Set Gasket by Replacement parts inc. and the catalogue says:

ENGINE GASKET SET, FULL -- Includes 1 crankshaft rear oil seal, 1 crankshaft front oil seal, 4 rubber seals, 7 soft gaskets, and 3 copper rings; A high quality, direct fit OE replacement engine gasket set; Designed for upper and lower block repair.
Type: Full, Oe Replacement

1999-2001: SE; 4Cyl 2.2L GAS, FI, 5SFE;

Here's the picture of the product:

What do you think? The product catalog and description says its compatible with the 99-01 Solara.

Thank you.
OharaSolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: After Market replacement part?

Postby amabsolute » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:09 am

Where are you located? It seems odd to me that a dealership wont sell replacement parts for their own vehicles, even if they are older. They probably just didnt know what parts to order so they said they coulndt do it, it happened to me till someone at solaraguy gave me the part number and they ordered it no problem.
IMG]http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq306/amabsolute1/crap-1.jpg[/IMG]
amabsolute
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Toyota Solara OEM