[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Bad Clutch or Air?
Stock talk about Solara

Bad Clutch or Air?

Bad Clutch or Air?

Postby Slut » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Ok well first off let me say I changed the master AND the slave.. AND bled it out several times.. No matter what the do I have to adjust the rod on the master to the max basically right before it unscrews from the pedel itself, just to have the clutch able to disengage... Last time i swapped the motor im pretty sure there was plenty of meat on the disc before i put it back in... Sometimes im grinding gears because the clutch doesnt fully disengage.. Its the stock exedy clutch and pressure plate. Could the PP be bad? Do these throw out forks bend? Or is my clutch almost shot.. It doesnt slip one bit.. Stalls right out when i let go of it in gear. God help me. (this means you guys ;))
Slut
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Toyota Solara OEM