[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Need a quick reply!!!!!
Stock talk about Solara

Need a quick reply!!!!!

Need a quick reply!!!!!

Postby Jabraltar » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Hey guys I need a quick answer for this one because I'm trying to smoke my third brake light (in the spoiler of my gen 1). I was wondering if there is any way to take off the third brake light completely as it's awkward to put the film on when it's on there. I took out the two screws and was hoping that the wires had a clip but they don't. So before I take off all of the clips to the trunk lid I'd rather get an answer than do it for nothing. Thanks in advance I want to do this right now!!! :D
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Need a quick reply!!!!!

Postby blackedout » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:25 pm

not sure about filming it. i smoked mine out but used the VHT spray and just masked it off. comes out nice and its easy
2000 solara black, 18's custom paint, green HIDs, blacked out lights, 20% all around, 2 12" kenwoods
blackedout
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Jabraltar » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:02 pm

I was thinking of doing that too but I already have the film for it and have no use for the rest of the can. I guess nobody knows the answer to this question?
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1gSE » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:22 pm

I took mine out a while ago cuz some of the leds went out. IIRC, there's a plug, but you gotta reach up in there to get it
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Jabraltar » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:04 am

Okay perfect. Might tackle the job today after I go clean the canvas on a tent trailer for $75.00 :lol: Thanks 1gSE!
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Solara OEM