[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - I Need A List of Parts To Do a Timing Belt Please.
Stock talk about Solara

I Need A List of Parts To Do a Timing Belt Please.

I Need A List of Parts To Do a Timing Belt Please.

Postby Rancho5 » Mon May 16, 2011 1:26 pm

I have an 06 SLE Convertible with V6 and my guy is putting in a timing belt soon. He works for me on the side and he did the belt on my Xterra and he's really good. Anyway, besides just the belt, tensioner and water pump, what things do you normally relace when you are in there? Is there a "kit" anyone knows of?

I usually get my parts from azautohaus.com or BMAparts.com, but I am open to new sites.

Thanks!
Rancho5
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: I Need A List of Parts To Do a Timing Belt Please.

Postby GzNutz » Mon May 16, 2011 1:36 pm

You probably already know but I'd add the accessory belt too.

Don't know about the quality but here's an ebay listing:
http://tinyurl.com/3nxdk83
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: I Need A List of Parts To Do a Timing Belt Please.

Postby DSM_Lara » Mon May 16, 2011 2:14 pm

I'm a Gen1 but, here's a link viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51391&hilit=+Timing+belt
Everything I bought is from the dealership and of course the parts number may be a little different.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Toyota Solara OEM