[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - JBL in a 2004 - simple iPod Jack??
Stock talk about Solara

JBL in a 2004 - simple iPod Jack??

JBL in a 2004 - simple iPod Jack??

Postby SLE » Wed May 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Here's a question.... I want to put a simple female jack to plug my iPod into the sat. (I think) connector at the back of the head unit. All of the kits I see seem to be more than just that. I'm running it through the radio presently, but would rather it through the headphone jack for sound, similar to what is OE on most new cars.
Keep it rubber side down!
SLE
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: JBL in a 2004 - simple iPod Jack??

Postby GzNutz » Wed May 18, 2011 6:01 pm

I am using the isimple unit. You are correct as far as the kits go. They require a box between the ipod and jbl unit. The box is what converts the car's sat cable in to the ipod or headphone style cable hook-up. The kits are pretty easy to install.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: JBL in a 2004 - simple iPod Jack??

Postby SLE » Sat May 21, 2011 6:51 pm

I'll check that out! Thanks!
Keep it rubber side down!
SLE
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM