[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Do you reset ECU after alignment?
Stock talk about Solara

Do you reset ECU after alignment?

Do you reset ECU after alignment?

Postby ThurzNite » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:10 pm

I was bored and browsing through TSB's.

March 25, 2008 T -SB-0020-08
Disconnect Battery & Perform Zero Point Calibration After Wheel Alignment Adjustment
The purpose of this TSB is to provide information on when and how to perform the zero point calibration on vehicles equipped with Vehicle Stability Control (VSC). Momentarily disconnecting the battery is a necessary step for performing the zero point calibration.

Very interesting, makes sense. I've never had a car with VSC since I drive manual, so never had this issue. But it's good to know!

Dr J
ThurzNite
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Do you reset ECU after alignment?

Postby Pogs » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:14 am

I also drive a manual, but I have never heard of this until my gf recently bought a newer Elantra. Her car is equipped with it.
Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it.
Search and Win
Its a search engine that gives you random points to get free stuff they offer.
Pogs
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Solara OEM