[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Production numbers...
Stock talk about Solara

Production numbers...

Production numbers...

Postby chriscarter » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:16 am

Hope I'm not asking something that's already been addressed, but I'm new here (at least that's the excuse I'm using). I have a 2002 SE-V6 with 5-spd manual gearbox. I know that a 5-spd behind a V-6 is quite hard to find, which tells me that not many were built. Is there a reference available for numbers produced by year, broken down by engine and transmission? Toyota North America said they don't keep stats like that....I don't believe them.

Informal online research also shows that 2003 was the last year for the V-6 with 5-spd, that there were NO convertibles ever produced with a 5-spd (either engine), and that the SLE trim wasn't available with 5-spd. Can anyone shed light on this and verify or disprove this info? Thanks...
chriscarter

Re: Production numbers...

Postby Brandoe91 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Not sure about production numbers but you're right about the convertibles and sle never being offered with a 5spd M/T.
TRD S/C 6psi - OBX Full Exhaust - Injen intake ( 226whp untuned).

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Solara OEM