[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Just bought 2002 solara HELP ME!
Stock talk about Solara

Just bought 2002 solara HELP ME!

Re: Just bought 2002 solara HELP ME!

Postby Solarachick » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:52 pm

It's a v6 sorry just hardly go on here. BTW,Last night i was having a little trouble starting up my car :( My buddie that works at Jiffy Lube came to check it out and did a Injector cleaning. He put a bottle off injector cleaning in my gas tank along with a bottle of filter cleaner? He popped the hood and connected an IV looking thing. "looked like a dripper like they have in hospitals" to the intake hose and a lot of BLACK smoke was coming out of the exhaust. (CLOUDS) He said that it was that injector system running that was causing it.. Later after 10mins i took it for a ride around the block and it bogged and engine light was blinking :( He said to wait 5 more minutes, so we waited and i took it around the block AGAIN and it finally drove like new again and engine light was off :D It seems like it's fixed and i hope it is.. Thanks to all you guys that helped me out :morning:
2002 SOLARA SLE V6 ,20" KMC WHEELS, FULL EXHAUST , LOWERED,TINTED WINDOWS,SMOKED TAILIGHTS,10K HIDS WITH MORE TO COME!!.
Solarachick
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Just bought 2002 solara HELP ME!

Postby yingxuy » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:04 am

Installation of these items people are looking for better performance, will drive more "pride" once installed.
yingxuy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Toyota Solara OEM