[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2000 SLE LEATHER
Stock talk about Solara

2000 SLE LEATHER

2000 SLE LEATHER

Postby Mor3hawk3 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:37 pm

LIVE IN NYC WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYONE OR SHOPS THAT CAN RE-DO LEATHER UPHOLSTERY
HAVE BLACK EXTERIOR WITH LEATHER BEIGE INTERIOR BOTH DRIVER SIDE FRONT AND REAR RIPPED
IS IT WORTH FIXING OR JUST BUY SECOND HAND ... ALSO STEERING WHEEL NEEDS FRESHENING UP
HELP PLEASE THANKS
Mor3hawk3
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 2000 SLE LEATHER

Postby kenny6683 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:51 am

i think my friend once went to a shop by junk yard (citi field area) and found a shop that does upholstery.
there is also a spot by 111st and Atlantic Ave. across street from AutoZone. Another spot i've seen is around
liberty ave next to Van Wick expressway. not sure exact location but i sometimes pass by on local road next to highway there and see a sign that says Upholstery
kenny6683
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Solara OEM