[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Alarm lights not flashing
Stock talk about Solara

Alarm lights not flashing

Alarm lights not flashing

Postby amyfromlv » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:41 pm

I have a 2004 Toyota Solara and yesterday my lights stopped flashing when I lock the doors thru the keychain lock. I know according to my owners manual, the lights should flash when I lock or unlock the doors. Is there anything I can try or do? The alarm is working, the red light on the dash is on and my headlights are working just fine.

Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!
amyfromlv
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Alarm lights not flashing

Postby BuddhaSLE2000 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 am

Mine had done that too a while ago. It's been on and off for a few months now it's nothing to worry about but make sure all the doors and trunk are closed completely.
BuddhaSLE2000
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM