[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Heater Fan Roaring!
Stock talk about Solara

Heater Fan Roaring!

Heater Fan Roaring!

Postby english444 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:46 pm

My wife's 2000 Solara just decided to cause a problem. When she turns on the heater fan to high it sounds like a jet engine is trying to come through the glove compartment. It's quiet in the first two lower speeds but on the 3rd and 4th the noise and vibrations build in the passenger side of the engine compartment. Any help will be appreciated.

English
english444
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Heater Fan Roaring!

Postby english444 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:40 pm

UPDATE: It's not the fan. I think some fasteners have come loose that hold the plastic cowling under the dash and its vibrating. I've had a mouse or a small squirrel get into the car from time to time. The little bugger may have eaten something he shouldn't have.
english444
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM