[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2000 solara - Removal of stock grill help!
Stock talk about Solara

2000 solara - Removal of stock grill help!

2000 solara - Removal of stock grill help!

Postby mosturl » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:52 am

Looking to remove the stock grill on a 2000 solara coupe. Three bolts at top of grill are easy...how to I removed the clips on the bottom from the bumper?

MS
mosturl
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 2000 solara - Removal of stock grill help!

Postby mosturl » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Actually turned out to be fairly simple. 3 bolts at the top and used a short flathead to get into the first of the clips. After that, the rest of the clips came off easy.
mosturl
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 2000 solara - Removal of stock grill help!

Postby nico21 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:27 pm

just got my new grilles from ebay and im having trouble removing my stock grill. how did you use the flathead screwdriver to remove the clips? tnx.
nico21
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM