[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - need help turning the automatic headlights off..
Stock talk about Solara

need help turning the automatic headlights off..

need help turning the automatic headlights off..

Postby solaragurl » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:39 pm

is there a button or a switch or sensor in which i can turn the automatic headlighting off on 2001 solara SE?
it is CONSTANTLY on..even during the day..and i would really like it if i can tuen the lights on manually...
thankss!
solaragurl
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: need help turning the automatic headlights off..

Postby GzNutz » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:17 pm

GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: need help turning the automatic headlights off..

Postby solaragurl » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:31 pm

thanks! i looked and looked but i guess i didnt look hard enough...:P
solaragurl
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM