[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - exterior lighting questions
Stock talk about Solara

exterior lighting questions

exterior lighting questions

Postby hksxtrd562 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:49 am

So I was curious about a few things since my Lara is far from stock when I bought it..

1. Do the corner lights stay off when everything is turned on for night driving? The bulb is two stage so they should but I haven't seen a stock solara at night so that got me curious.

2. Would a loose ground affect my taillights? They are pitch black when I turn on lowbeam lights but you can still signal and brake and those work.

Yes those are my 2 queries for now. hopefully I didn't fail at searching them up lol. Hope my explanation is understandable
You drive FASS man.
hksxtrd562
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: exterior lighting questions

Postby Black Bob » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:31 am

Being your 'Lara is "far from stock" and you weren't the one that modified it it's kinda hard to answer that question. Also, besides the year and model, you have to mention brands, manufacturers and/or part numbers. But overall, the previous owner coulda hooked up the lights any way he/she saw fit--that's just the mystery you inherit when buying anything pre-modified.
Current: 2008 Brick Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 Upgrade Pkg# 2
Previous: 2005 Arctic Frost Toyota Solara SE Sport V6
Black Bob
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Location: NE Ohio--where we know nothing about everything and we know it the loudest

Return to Toyota Solara OEM