[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Navigation system
Stock talk about Solara

Navigation system

Navigation system

Postby lonesomegeorge » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:15 pm

I have a 2004 Solara with in dash nav....I am unhappy with the graphics...Is there anything else that will work in the systen other than the original DVD.....my portable gps is so much better.
lonesomegeorge
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Navigation system

Postby ThatVietGuy » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:18 am

Any aftermarket deck should do the trick...
ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Toyota Solara OEM