[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Cheapest but best cat converter
Stock talk about Solara

Cheapest but best cat converter

Cheapest but best cat converter

Postby thatdamngoodcire777 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:17 am

I think I need a new cat but I don't know which one is gone and which ones I can use that aren't complete garbage. I see some that are $99 but I'm very afraid to get one that cheap because I dont want to get another one anytime soon. What brand is the cheapest but best cat for the one under the car and the two that are before the exhaust? Thanks!
thatdamngoodcire777
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Cheapest but best cat converter

Postby thenewguy » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:54 am

Get another stock one if you aren't modding your car
thenewguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Cheapest but best cat converter

Postby 1gSE » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:29 am

Check Jegs, summit, etc
A stock cat for a 1mz is going to run 200+. You can save a little by getting a universal cat but then you'll pay to have it welded in. Just go to a muffler shop and see what they have
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Toyota Solara OEM