[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Spark Plug And Wire set
Stock talk about Solara

Spark Plug And Wire set

Spark Plug And Wire set

Postby Drive 'till it dies » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Hi All,

I am new to the site but i had a few questions, what are the best spark plug and wire combinations for a 2000 solara V6

I was also wondering where a guy could find the little plastic connector the plugs in to the coil packs on the front side of the engine. Two of the three plastic tabs broke so I had to zip tie them to hold them on.

Thanks for any help
Drive 'till it dies
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Spark Plug And Wire set

Postby thenewguy » Wed May 16, 2012 4:18 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37723
If you have a gen 1-1.5 solara:

Look under the ignition section. What are your car's specs? gen. 1? 2? The little plastic piece you're thinking about is apart of the wires you get from Magnecor. you can buy it from them or just go to your local auto parts store and buy a new coil pack and wires for your spark plugs.

- Thenewguy
thenewguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Toyota Solara OEM