[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Completing ecm tests?
Stock talk about Solara

Completing ecm tests?

Completing ecm tests?

Postby annabelxlee » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:36 pm

I just picked up a 2001 Solara a week ago. The person I bought it from didn't get it smogged before the sale and since there was no codes or CEL coming up, I didn't think it would be a problem. Well, my car passed the emissions part of the test just fine, but of course I was failed because the ecm didn't complete all of it's test. I've put about 250 miles on it since the last codes were cleared and had a new battery put in. (Some codes came up because a valve was loose.) The EVAP and Catalyst tests keep showing up incomplete... Has anyone ever experienced this issue and know about how long it takes to get them to complete? I've got a month extension on getting it registered, but I'd like to get it done asap... :cry: Here in California it's alright if there is one incomplete test but not two... So I really just need one of them to complete. :bad-words:
annabelxlee
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM