[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Catalytic Converters
Stock talk about Solara

Catalytic Converters

Catalytic Converters

Postby hang3xc » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:29 am

I need a whole new exhaust for my 99 Solara. On the catalytic converter, Walker Exhaust sells 2 types. (I am assuming Walker is OK for exhaust parts?) One is the Ultra #50456 for about $300 at Amazon and the other is Ultra EX #50468 for about $410 at RockAuto (Amazon doesn't have this one). The more expensive one has more precious metals inside.

Question 1 : Do I need the Ultra EX with the higher loading of precious metals???
Question 2: Should I buy anything from RockAuto?
Question 3: Is there some other great place to buy parts that I don't know about?

I have had GREAT luck with Amazon. Fast shipping, correct parts, never damaged, etc. If they have it, I will ALWAYS buy from them first. RockAuto seems ok so long as you have no problems. I have read a bunch of reviews where people had problems and RockAuto wasn't very happy to fix them, when they fixed them at all. Any backers or detractors of RockAuto in here?

Thanks
Ron
hang3xc
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM