[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Would like to buy Carbon fiber front/rear emblems.
Stock talk about Solara

Would like to buy Carbon fiber front/rear emblems.

Would like to buy Carbon fiber front/rear emblems.

Postby quebec#1 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Anyone know if i can buy carbon fiber front grill emblems and also the rear trunk toyota emblem (carbon fiber) For my 2007 Solara ?
quebec#1
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Would like to buy Carbon fiber front/rear emblems.

Postby skatekid265 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:35 pm

idk anything about those carbon fiber emblems but i just finished plasti dipping mine and it turned out pretty good
De-badged
Blacked-out grill
Blacked out stock rims
tinted tail lights
skatekid265
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM