[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 99 Solara radio backlight doesn't work
Stock talk about Solara

99 Solara radio backlight doesn't work

99 Solara radio backlight doesn't work

Postby 99Velocity » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Title says it all, 99 Solara, the backlight on my radio doesn't light up all of a sudden, its fine during the day, but at night, its illegible. Anyone else encounter this problem, or know a fix?
99Velocity
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 99 Solara radio backlight doesn't work

Postby SteveSolara » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Hmm not too sure, but you can try and take the radio out and maybe there are bulbs back there than can be replace, other wise its the LCD screen that is broken. I had to do that to my climate control unit, the bulbs in the back were all dead so i changed it out and everything lite up. You could look around the junk yard for a unit
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Solara OEM