[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - CHK Engine, VCS and Trac Control Lights On
Stock talk about Solara

CHK Engine, VCS and Trac Control Lights On

CHK Engine, VCS and Trac Control Lights On

Postby daman858 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:26 pm

I was driving my '06 Solara convertible the other day when all of a sudden the check engine, VSC and traction control lights all came on at one and will not go out. Car is completely stock and well maintained with 101K miles.
I suspect an computer problem. Any ideas before I dump a tome of money at the dealer?
daman858
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: CHK Engine, VCS and Trac Control Lights On

Postby thenewguy » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:35 am

Go to Autozone or your local auto part store and ask them to use their diagnostic tool on your car if you don't have one. Should set you off to the right path

-Anthony
thenewguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Toyota Solara OEM