[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Radio and accessorys turn off
Stock talk about Solara

Radio and accessorys turn off

Radio and accessorys turn off

Postby broncoman » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:03 am

Sorry if this is a question already asked but I have not found a post on it yet. But the wife has a 2005 SLE convertable and she says the radio and accessorys turn off now when she shuts off the key, she said before they would stay on till the door was opened, is there a timer or something that controls this?
broncoman
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Radio and accessorys turn off

Postby Down2TheC » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:13 am

It's only controlled by the key position. I think your wife is thinking about some other car.
http://solara.down2thec.com/gallery/
"We need failures in this world... failures gives us lap dances and chicken nuggets and I like both."
Down2TheC
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Re: Radio and accessorys turn off

Postby broncoman » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:38 am

Well I don't drive it enough and was wondering about that possibility..
broncoman
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM