[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Fuel Filter or?.......
Stock talk about Solara

Fuel Filter or?.......

Fuel Filter or?.......

Postby lbabauta02 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:21 pm

My car started to feel like it was about to die while i was driving it. the gas was full and the car temp gauge didnt go up or anything. someone told me it could be the fuel filter or the fuel injector. how do i know if its either or none? i drive with my new born for 3 hours on the road and i want to make sure that shes safe. I know nothing about cars but am willing to learn.
lbabauta02
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Fuel Filter or?.......

Postby Down2TheC » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Filter will make the engine stumble and/or die when in idle. Gummed up injectors might make things rough when accelerating but they can present themselves in different ways.
How many miles and how long you've had it and the year of the car might help get informed answers.
http://solara.down2thec.com/gallery/
"We need failures in this world... failures gives us lap dances and chicken nuggets and I like both."
Down2TheC
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Re: Fuel Filter or?.......

Postby GzNutz » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Any cel's
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Toyota Solara OEM