[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Air Conditioning Drain
Stock talk about Solara

Air Conditioning Drain

Air Conditioning Drain

Postby angelsmom89 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:23 am

My daughter's car needed the AC drain to be unblocked. Finding the drain site was no problem on her Mirage.

I have noticed a sloshing sound in my 2006 Solara (4 cyl) lately and wanted to do the same thing. I think it might be starting to get blocked up as well. Trouble is, I am having trouble finding the drain site on my Solara. When I looked up the site information online, I saw several sites that said the drain opening is under the car, in the back of the car, under the hood, etc.

Does anyone here know where the drain hole is located? My daughter's car had some kind of rubber nipple on the drain hole. When I pulled it off, well over a quart of ice cold water whooshed out. So far, I haven't seen anything similar. The engine compartment seems to have a whole lot more stuff in it than the Mirage.

Thanks for any help! 8)
No heaven will not ever Heaven be
Unless my cats are there to welcome me.
~Author Unknown
angelsmom89
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Air Conditioning Drain

Postby hang3xc » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Don't know how similar our cars are, mine is a 99, 6 cylinder. My drain is a rubber hose, under the car, at the right front of tranny hump/passenger floor, right up by the firewall. It goes up to ac box under dash, at firewall
hang3xc
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM