[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - flex pipe size for v6 sle solara
Stock talk about Solara

flex pipe size for v6 sle solara

flex pipe size for v6 sle solara

Postby 2000redsolara » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Hey guys my flex pipe is starting to go I can notice a louder humming noise whenever I accelerate now.

Question is what's the right size flex pipe to buy at auto zone or orielly for the stock piping.

Thanks!
2000redsolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: flex pipe size for v6 sle solara

Postby thenewguy » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:42 am

I can't find any thing on Auto zone by typing in "Flex pipe" (but then again I could be searching incorrectly) :drinking: . I believe the pipe is 2.5"x8". Try E bay, they might have something for you. I'd suggest in calling your local custom muffler shops around town and ask for quotes for replacement/installation for a flex pipe. They'll cut your old one out and weld in a brand new one. The price will all depend on what brand you end up going with. I'd also suggest in looking into your O2 sensors. The leak in the exhaust might have messed them up a bit.

-Anthony
thenewguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: flex pipe size for v6 sle solara

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:23 am

Ive had my flex pipe replaced twice at an exhaust shop, 50 bucks every time ive gone. Pretty decent price for a nice flex pipe. I go through them fast since im always tearing them going up driveways. and going over speed bumps.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Return to Toyota Solara OEM