[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - High Beam Issue...
Stock talk about Solara

High Beam Issue...

High Beam Issue...

Postby DJDonPX » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:43 pm

So of course this would happen in deer season when I need them most...

Tonight while driving through Bumfuck Pennsyltucky I was running my highs on my 07 Sport when all of a sudden they both shut off... I got home and started troubleshooting. All fuses and relays were ok. Voltage to the connector plugs, all seemed good. Then I went to pull the bulbs and look at them. BOTH were completely diminished as if they had exploded. Now I've had the car since August and these were the original bulbs from when I bought it. Wondering if any of you Gen 2.5 guys have had this problem. I really don't feel like shelling out $50 for 9011s so I think I'll probably just fit 9005s in the car. Ugh! My vent is over now...
DJDonPX
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: High Beam Issue...

Postby DJDonPX » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Geez don't everyone chime in all at once! lol Well anyway I bought 2 9005 bulbs and put them in... Problem solved. Hope this doesn't happen again...
DJDonPX
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM