[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - key fob
Stock talk about Solara

key fob

key fob

Postby jlbsam » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:52 pm

Help! I got a second fob on ebay, and found the instructions on how to program it. it works fine, the problem is, after i did that, the original one i had quit working. when i re-programmed that one, the new quit working. is there some sort of trick to making both of them work at the same time?
jlbsam
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: key fob

Postby Jahfalif1165 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:22 pm

When i did mine after you program that one you HAVE to re-program the orginal i think you have 40 seconds to re program it before the car goes out of programing mode
Jahfalif1165
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM