[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - ABS problem!!
Stock talk about Solara

ABS problem!!

ABS problem!!

Postby Reivajselarbac1987 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Recently crashed my 2002 solara v6 and pretty much put it back together but my ABS light on my cluster turned on... what could be the problem?
Reivajselarbac1987
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: ABS problem!!

Postby PlateLunch » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Betting it's your ABS sensors or ring on the hub, put a scan tool on it at autozone and get the code.
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: ABS problem!!

Postby Reivajselarbac1987 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Alright thx for the help
Reivajselarbac1987
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM