[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 02 Solara SLE Sunroof Re-Calibration Issues
Stock talk about Solara

02 Solara SLE Sunroof Re-Calibration Issues

02 Solara SLE Sunroof Re-Calibration Issues

Postby bigmitch » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:33 pm

Went to use sunroof on son's '02 yesterday and when I pushed the tilt up switch the sunroof tilted open then closed and slid open about 1/2 and stopped. When I hit the close switch it would close and then it would open back up and stop about 1/2 to 2/3 open. If I bump the Tilt/Close switch I can close the sunroof. I did have the battery disconnected last month and this is the first time we've used the sunroof. I did a search and seen a TSB B0021-03 that deals with resetting the system. I've tried these but to no avail. Thing is with this TSB it deals with Camry's either (TMC, vin starts with a J) or (TMMK vin starts with a 4). My VIN starts with a 2 so not sure if these procedures would even work on my car. Anyway looking to see if anyone has some insight on how to reset the ECU on the sunroof motor. Really don't want to take it to the dealer as I'm sure there is a simple way to do this, I'm just not having any luck. Thanks in advance
Scott
bigmitch
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Solara OEM