[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - quick question
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

quick question

quick question

Postby wid » Thu May 27, 2010 1:39 pm

sorry to ask u guyz but i was just wondering how much would it cost to get an engine swap from a v4 to a v6....i have gen1 and im itching to get v6 supercharged engnie
wid
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: quick question

Postby crispone » Thu May 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Best to sell the 4 and get a six. You are looking at more money to swap than sell and buy what you want. It's quite a bit more complicated than taking out one engine and dropping in another...

my $0.02

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby bbq bob » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:31 am

about $4000, talk to gregtrd...
330 whp , 331 ft. lbs. torque Camry , Track driven , Race proven , lots of mods.Image
bbq bob
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:32 pm

wid wrote:sorry to ask u guyz but i was just wondering how much would it cost to get an engine swap from a v4 to a v6....i have gen1 and im itching to get v6 supercharged engnie

Like crisp said.
sell yours get a v6 if your lucky you can find one 5spd. supercharged for a cheap price.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby 99BlackSandv6 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:52 pm

^What they said. Also, I don't want to be a jerk but...You have an inline 4, not V4.
Those exist almost exclusively in motorcycles. Just a friendly reminder.
Trust me, I'm a technician.
99BlackSandv6
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades