[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - tires
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

tires

tires

Postby kingkakyle » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:35 pm

so i need to replace a couple tires
currently have Bridgestone Potenza RE960 AS Pole Position
any recommendations for something cheaper without losing too much quality?
these tires perform very well and are pretty quiet, i have the all season ones

or if someone could hook me up with some tires ;)
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: tires

Postby indiglosolara » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:12 pm

If you still need tires, Call Donald or Allen at tire Central in San Gabriel and Tell them Kenny with the Solara sent you.

They have good prices and not only that they will BEAT anyone's price if you get quoted lower.
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades