[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - before i order an intake...Part 2
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

before i order an intake...Part 2

before i order an intake...Part 2

Postby kenny6683 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:39 am

since the first part of this post which is now locked...i now have an injen sri with corrugated extension.
i know some have said that this type of tubing reduces hp on the dyno but i actually felt a nice improvement

car runs much better with the add on and i didnt run it too far, so that it would not throw any codes...
so far i've been using it for over 200 miles with no check engine light :D

will post more pics later on how i routed the extension behind the fuse box and behind fender

kenny6683
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades